The Day Before the Auction
Tuesday, April 20, 2021.............11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Thursday, April 22..................11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Friday, April 23.......................9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Monday, April 26....................9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Tuesday, April 27...................9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Release Certificate Required:
-To Obtain a Release Certificate for the Impound Lot Present Paid Receipt to City Hall
- 1084 Central Avenue, Prince Albert, SK
- Payment is Required Within 3 business days of Close of Auction, Due by the Following Monday (April 26)
- Daily Penalties will be Charged for Vehicles Not Picked up after 7 days from Date of Auction - Wednesday 4:00 PM (April 28)
- Must Provide Proof of Permit or Registration at City Hall in Order to Drive Vehicle Out of Impound.
- Tow-Out Only if No Registration
- No Repairs on Site
- Tow Truck on Site for Fee
- All Salvage Vehicles are Non-Road Worthy and Require Certification.
- Impound Vehicles Subject to Certification. Purchaser Responsible to Check Vin #.
- Impound Vehicles May Be Subject to Unknown Damage.
- All Vehicle Titles Free & Clear
McDougall Auctioneers Ltd. is honoured to sell Impounded & Salvage Vehicles on behalf of the City of Prince Albert at their Municipal Lot.
Enjoy the convenience of Online Bidding without Time, Location or Weather Restrictions
Be sure to check back frequently for additions!
Bookmark McDougallAuction.com for the City of PA's Monthly Impound & Salvage Vehicle Auctions & More!!!
-Vehicle List Subject to Additions & Deletions
For more information contact:
Saskatoon - Terry 306-341-0363 or Peta 306-241-4659
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, Certified Cheque, Corporate Creditor Or Online Payments.
( 3% Convenience Fee On Credit Card Transactions)
- Buyer's Premium 15% To A Max of $750.
- Subject To Additions & Deletions.