City of Prince Albert Impound & Salvage Vehicles
*** UPDATED RELEASE INFORMATION:
* Release Hours:
11am - 4pm:
The day following the auction, Thursday, June 20
9am - 4pm:
Friday, June 21; Monday, June 24; Tuesday, June 25
* Release Certificate Required:
To obtain a Release Certificate for the Impound Lot present paid receipt to City Hall :
- 1084 Central Avenue, Prince Albert.
Within 3 business days of close of auction, due by the following Monday (June 24)
- Daily penalties will be charged for vehicles not picked up after 7 days from date of auction; Wednesday 4pm (June 26)
* Must provide proof of Permit or Registration at City Hall in order to drive vehicle out of Impound.
* Tow-Out Only if No Registration
* No repairs on site
* Tow truck on site for fee
* All Salvage Vehicles are Non-Road Worthy and Require Certification.
* Impound Vehicles Subject to Certification. Purchaser Responsible to Check Vin #.
* Impound Vehicles May Be Subject to Unknown Damage.
* All Vehicle Titles Free & Clear
McDougall Auctioneers Ltd. is honoured to sell Impounded & Salvage Vehicles on behalf of the City of Prince Albert at their Municipal Lot.
Enjoy the convenience of Online Bidding without time, location or weather restrictions
- Be sure to check back frequently for additions!
Bookmark McDougallAuction.com for the City of PA's Monthly Impound & Salvage
Vehicle Auctions & More!!!
* Vehicle List Subject to Additions & Deletions
For more information contact:
Saskatoon - Terry 306-341-0363, Peta 306-241-4659
Or Toll Free: 1-800-263-4193
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, Certified Cheque, Corporate Creditor or Online Payments.
(On Visa & MasterCard 3% Fee Charged On Amounts Exceeding $200)
- Buyer's premium 15% to a max $750.
* Subject to additions & deletions