Scheduled Viewing and Release Dates & Details:
Monday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Terms of Restricted & Prohibited Firearms Purchases & Transfers:
1. In order to place a bid on any firearm in an auction, bidders must have a valid and applicable PAL. The purchaser is responsible for providing a COPY of their PAL and range membership information to McDougall Auctioneers prior to pick up in order to initiate the transfer with the RCMP. To send information, contact Saskatoon sales at 1-306-652-4334
2. Purchasers' bidding information must match the PAL information provided. Bidding on behalf of a 3rd party is not permitted. Purchasers are liable for the purchase of the item, but transfer of the item to the purchaser cannot be completed without a valid and applicable PAL and range membership.
3. Once the RCMP have cleared transportation, the purchaser will be contacted in order to arrange a pickup time for the purchase.
4. McDougall Auctioneers Reserves the Right to Keep a Copy of All PALs on File.
Terms of Long Gun Purchases Have Recently Changed:
Long Guns are now subject to PAL Certification thru the RCMP and therefore pickup must be booked ahead of time to allow for approval.
For all Inquiries, Call the Saskatoon Sales Team at 1-306-652-4334.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, Certified Cheque, Corporate Creditor Or Online Payments.
( 3% Convenience Fee On Credit Card Transactions)
- Buyer's Premium 15% To A Max of $1,250.
- Subject To Additions & Deletions.