PRINCE ALBERT MOBILE HOME:
3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Mobile Home with Addition
View By Appointment Only
Contact Terry: (306) 341-0363
#85 DRIFTWOOD TRAILER COURT
1195 sq/ft White siding with wood fencing (fencing in the back has a section partially missing)
Asphalt shingles; Trailer with addition.
MAIN/ ORIGINAL TRAILER 60'X13.5'
2 hall closets
(One for washer/dryer - Not included)
Wood grain laminate flooring
Exterior window in kitchen area is boarded over.
There is a tiled stone backdrop.
Renovations mainly in the living room and kitchen area. Exposed mudded wall.
The trim has been removed.
Exterior side entrance off the original trailer
Natural Gas burning furnace for the main trailer only (not in the addition). Payne Furnace - 3610A01947.
The power and gas have been kept on however it has been winterized (hot water tank turned off, tank has been drained).
Laminate flooring (Tiles)
ADDITION 27.5'L X 14'W
Entrance way is ceramic tile except for one room which is laminate wood grain flooring.
Hallway closet in the entry way plus a utility/storage room.
Electric baseboard heating.
The addition has a 1ft step up into the main kitchen/ living room area. The step is not attached.
Addition is joined to the original trailer with common roof and common siding.
Backyard has a wood built utility shed as well as a partially removed backyard fence.
The trailer has no hitch or wheels available.
There is a Honeywell alarm system installed in the trailer - operation unknown.
Terms & Conditions and Purchaser's Responsibilities
1. The Vendor Reserves the Right to Approve the Bid Price and Does Not Necessarily Need to Accept the Highest and/or Any Bid.
2. 25% Deposit of the Total Sale Price, Including Buyer's Fee and Taxes, is Due to McDougall Auctioneers Ltd within 24 hours upon approval of sale.
3. The Remaining Monies Must Be Paid In Full to McDougall Auctioneers Ltd Within 7 Banking Days After Sale is Approved.
4. The Mobile Home May Remain on Site Upon Approval from The Trailer Park. Rent for The Pad Is Approximately $500 Per Month, Plus Taxes (Purchaser to Verify Rates). The Purchaser Must Be Pre-Approved for Pad Rental Based on Personal Credentials. It Is Mandatory That Bidders Contact the Park Manager to Complete & Sign the Appropriate Documentation, Prior To Bidding. Please direct calls to Phil: (306) 960-1889.
5. The Rental of the Trailer Pad Will Be the Responsibility of the Purchaser from Date of Possession.
6. The Purchaser May Relocate the Trailer, However, the Purchaser will be Responsible for Pad Fees Until the Trailer is Removed and May be Subject to a Notice Period, to be Confirmed with the Park. Terms of Relocation or Onsite Rental Must be Determined and Approved with Park Management.
7. This Mobile Home is Sold Without Any Warranties or Guarantees Pertaining to Condition, Accuracy of Description or Any Other Condition Pertaining to this Asset. Therefore, This Trailer is Sold "AS IS, WHERE IS".
The Final Sale of This Trailer Will Be Subject to the Acceptance of the High Bid by Concerned Parties After the Closure of the Online Auction. For further clarification of McDougall Auctioneers Ltd. 'Terms & Conditions' please scroll to the bottom banner of this page.
6. A Buyers Fee of $1500.00 plus Taxes Will Be Added Onto The Bid Price.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, Certified Cheque, Corporate Creditor or Online Payments.
(On Visa & MasterCard 3% Fee Charged On Amounts Exceeding $200)
- Buyers Fee of $1500.
* Subject to additions & deletions