Covid-19 Update :
For the safety of the public and our employees, all McDougall Auctioneers locations will begin taking the following safety precautions:
- Our Business is still in operation, but each of our buildings have different restrictions.
- In our Saskatoon & Regina locations, customers will no longer be allowed into the building. All business will need to be conducted outside the building, online or over the phone. Payment options are still available, both online and by phone.
- In our Brandon & Winnipeg locations, customers will be allowed into the building to make payments and consign items.
- Customers will no longer be able to view warehouse items at any of our locations. Pictures of items will still be viewable at our website and bidding will continue as usual.
-When picking up items, our staff will direct you to one of the warehouse doors and will bring your items to you. You will not have to enter the warehouse to pick up your items.
- Viewing of outdoor vehicles and equipment and machinery will be open to the public. Keys will be available by request only.
- We ask that if you have any interactions between staff or other customers, you need to maintain at least two meters between yourself and others while at any of our locations, whether paying, picking up or dropping off items.
Anyone who does not abide by these precautions set out by McDougall Auctioneer's Ltd. will be dealt with immediately.
We are still looking to provide our online auction service for as long as possible. Asset liquidation is an essential form of cashflow that help companies and individuals stay afloat financially in these difficult economic times. Our sales staff are waiting by the phones to assist you.
We thank you for your patience and hope you all stay safe.