Features and Specifications
Located In Prairie Oasis Trailer Court Moose Jaw, SK
F-3 Prairie Oasis Trailer Court Moose Jaw, SK
This Is A Beautiful Two Bedroom, Single Bathroom, Approx 1,000 sq ft Home which Features A Large Open Floor Plan Among The Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen. The Master Bedroom Is Large With Ample Closet Storage. The second spacious bedroom is essentially two bedrooms renovated into one large convenient space. This Home Is Equipped With a Stove, Microwave, Built in Dishwasher, Asphalt Shingles, Vinyl Siding, etc. The Refrigerator shown in the photos is not included. This home has an attached porch area. - Showing Daylight Through Seem (See Pictures)
Open Concept Living, Dining and Kitchen
Built In Dishwasher
All New Plumbing in the home
Refrigerator Not Included
Siman Xti Alarm System Through Reliance Protection
Island Bar Unit In Kitchen
Some Mold Showing In Porch Area
Flooring Requires Repair in First Bedroom
Mobile Home Can Stay In The Park
The Cost To Have The Mobile Home Remain Onsite approximately $520.00 Per Month as well as additional $58.08 In City Taxes Per Month- This includes: garbage pick up, street maintenance, etc. (Please be advised these costs are approximations only). If purchaser is planning on having the home remain on site, please be advised it is the purchasers responsibility to contact the park office directly to read over the Lease Agreement you will be required to sign, make arrangements and receive cost quotes prior to bidding on the trailer. For information in this regards, please contact Kristen (General Manager of Prairie Oasis) at (306) 693-8888
All other questions regarding the purchase of this trailer can be forwarded through to Tamara McDougall @ 306-757-1755.
This Mobile Home Is Sold Without Any Warranties Or Guarantees, Pertaining To Condition, Accuracy Of Description Or Any Other Condition Pertaining To This Asset. Therefore, This Trailer is Sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". The Final Sale Of This Trailer Will Be Subject To The Acceptance Of The High Bid, By Concerned Parties After The Closure Of The Online Auction. Full Payment Must Be Made Within 3 Business Days Of Acceptance Notification. Please be advised the high bidder is legally bound to his or her bid for ten business days after the close date of sale.
By Appointment ONLY - To book an appointment contact Tamara
or at the Emerald Park Branch
This Mobile Home Is being Sold Subject to Approval. If Reserve is Not Met, Price Will Be Negotiated With The High Bidder. Purchase Price Plus the Buyers Fee Will Be Paid At the Time of Acceptance Notification. Please be Advised All costs of Removal, Transportation and/ or damages incurred are STRICTLY The Responsibility of the Purchaser Themselves.
Prairie Oasis Mobile Home Park does require the purchaser to follow through with the following terms prior to removing the home from its current location:
- Purchaser Must Have all the Services that are Currently Tied Into the Mobile Home Properly Disconnected. They Require Invoices Showing the Gas Lines, Electrical Lines, Sewer and Water Lines Have Been Properly Disconnected by a Licensed Professionals.
- The Purchaser Must Sign a Form Stating That They Are Aware That They Are Responsible For Any Damage Caused By The Removal and/or Transportation Of The Mobile Home. (Roads, Trees, Fencing, Lawns, Services and Other Mobile Homes)
- They Must Provide Prairie Oasis Trailer Park Office With A Transit Permit
- They Must Contact Electrical/ Telephone Services To Ensure The Mobile Home Will Not Hit Any Overhead Lines
- They Must Co-ordinate a Moving Date With The Office Prior to Removal As Roads Will Have To Be Closed
- The Purchaser is Required to Remove All Items Pertaining To This Lot (Single Car Garage, Shed and Fence.) As the Lot is Required to Be in Original State Once the Home Is Removed. The Out Buildings, Fences, Patio Stones, Etc. and the Ground must be leveled.
If Purchaser Chooses to leave the home on the pad it currently sits on, negotiation and pad fees will be strictly the responsibility of the purchaser to contact the trailer park for arrangements, pricing and approval, prior to bidding on the trailer. (Estimated Pad Fees Shown Above) If the trailer is to be removed from its current location, All removal requirements must be met and completed before the 30th of August 2017, unless otherwise arranged with the Trailer Park.
Please remember that all sales are final on this auction sale and although we try to represent the unit as we see it visible to the naked eye, we STRONGLY recommend manual inspection at the item's location. Please call now to arrange a viewing on this lot. Please be advised that the purchaser is held accountable for the item(s) contained in each lot. The lot in full must be removed from its location when picked up. If items are left on site.