Features and Specifications
Mileage (Showing): Unverified,
Not Test Driven,
Does Not Start or Run,
All major visible damages are noted. Please note there may be minor wear and tear, dents, scratches, etc. that are not disclosed in this listing.
We STRONGLY recommend manual inspection at the item's location.
Previously Sask Registered or Permitted,
Unknown if this unit was most recently registered in another jurisdiction.
May Require Sask Certification.
The Day Before the Auction Tuesday, January 18, 2022..........11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Thursday, January 20...................11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Friday, January 21........................9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Monday, January 24.....................9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Tuesday, January 25....................9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Release Certificate Required:
-To Obtain a Release Certificate for the Impound Lot Present Paid Receipt to City Hall
- 1084 Central Avenue, Prince Albert, SK
Payment is Required Within 3 business days of Close of Auction, Due by the Following Monday (October 25)
- Daily Penalties will be Charged for Vehicles Not Picked up after 7 days from Date of Auction Wednesday 4:00 PM (October 27)
- Must Provide Proof of Permit or Registration at City Hall in Order to Drive Vehicle Out of Impound.
- Tow-Out Only if No Registration
- No Repairs on Site
- Tow Truck on Site for Fee
- All Salvage Vehicles are Non-Road Worthy and Require Certification.
- Impound Vehicles Subject to Certification. Purchaser Responsible to Check Vin #.
- Impound Vehicles May Be Subject to Unknown Damage.
- All Vehicle Titles Free & Clear
-Vehicle List Subject to Additions & Deletions
For more information contact: Saskatoon - Terry 306-341-0363 or Peta 306-241-4659