Features and Specifications
Shower Bathtub Combination
Addition 13'4'' x 11'5''
Master Bedroom Has Ample Storage (Wall Closet)
Interior is Aged and Damaged
Light Fixtures are Aged and Damaged
Roof Requires Maintenance
Deck is Decaying
This is a Great Family living complex located C14Prarie Oasis Trailer Court, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan - Just yards away from the playground.
This Unit is a three bedroom, one bathroom mobile home.
This home is equipped with a built in stove, and furnace.
The exterior of this home is in average condition. This unit is coated with stucco finish on both the home and the 13'4'' x 11'5'' Addition. (All included in the purchase price)
Interior of Unit is in Average to Poor Condition - baseboards show animal and moisture damage.
various chips, scratches, dents and wear throughout interior and exterior of unit.
The Cost To Have The Mobile Home Remain onsite in the Prarie Oasis Trailer Court, Moose Jaw, SK is approximately $520.00 + City Tax of $58.08 and can be discussed and arrangements made with the park directly by calling (306)693-8888
The purchaser will be held accountable to sign a lease agreement with the park after confirmation of purchase. (Customers are encouraged to contact the park office and make arrangements to view the lease agreement prior to bidding on the trailer.)
All other questions or inquiries regarding the purchase of this trailer can be forwarded through to Tamara McDougall @ (306)757-1755
This Mobile Home Is Sold Without Any Warranties Or Guarantees, Pertaining To Condition, Accuracy Of Description Or Any Other Condition Pertaining To This Asset. Therefore, This Trailer is Sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". The Final Sale Of This Trailer Will Be Subject To The Acceptance Of The High Bid, By Concerned Parties After The Closure Of The Online Auction. This approval confirmation could take up to 10 business days to complete. Please take this into account when bidding. Full Payment Must Be Made Within 3 Business Days Of Acceptance Notification.
By Appointment ONLY - To book an appointment contact Tamara at the Emerald Park Branch
This Mobile Home Is being Sold Subject to Approval. If Reserve is Not Met, Price Will Be Negotiated With The High Bidder. Full Purchase Price Plus the Buyers Fee Will Be Required Within 24 Hours of sale approval. Please be Advised The Costs of Transportation are The Responsibility of the Purchaser Themselves
If Purchaser Chooses to leave the home on the pad it currently sits on, negotiation and pad fees will be strictly the responsibility of the purchaser to contact the trailer park for arrangements, pricing and approval, prior to bidding on the trailer. If the trailer is to be removed from its current location, requirements are as follows:
- Customer must have all the services that are tied into the mobile home properly disconnected. Prairie Oasis Trailer Court requires invoices showing the gas line, electrical lines, water and sewer lines have been properly disconnected by licensed professionals.
- The purchaser must sign a form stating that they are aware that they are responsible for any damage caused by the removal of the mobile homes. IE- Roads, trees, lawns, fencing, services, and other mobile homes.
- The Purchaser must provide our office with a transit permit
- The Purchaser must contact electrical/telephone services to ensure the mobile home will not hit any overhead lines
- The purchaser must co-ordinate a moving date with the office prior to removal as roads will have to be closed.
Removal must be completed before the 30th of January, 2018.