Viewing: By Appointment Only - Please Contact Chad at (306) 380-1115 for More Information.
Features and Specifications
Details: 24' L X 20' W Cabin $586/Year Lease Fee Cabin is 100' from Lake and Approximately 325' from Sandy Beach Renovations or additions feasible upon approval
Terms & Conditions
1) A Buyer's Fee of $3500 will be Added to the Purchase Price.
2) A Deposit of 15% of the Total Purchase Price, Buyers Fee and Taxes Must be Paid Within 24 Hours of Purchase Approval. The Balance of Funds Must be Paid Within 10 Business Days. The Purchaser Forfeits the Deposit if Balance is Not Paid in Full Within the Prescribed Time.
3) Payment Will be Accepted in the Form of Cash, Bank Draft, Wire/Bank Transfer and Certified Cheque.
4) The Vendor Reserves the Right to Approve the Bid Price and Does Not Necessarily Need to Accept the Highest and/or Any Bid.
5) It is the Purchaser's Responsibility to Obtain Permission to Transfer the Lease from the Saskatchewan Lands Branch.
6) The Purchaser is Responsible for the Recreational Lease Property Upon the Date the Sale is Approved.
7) This Recreational Lease Property is Sold Without Any Warranties or Guarantees Pertaining to Condition, Accuracy of Description or Any Other Condition Pertaining to this Asset. Therefore, This Asset is Sold "AS IS", "WHERE IS".
9) This is a Recreational Lease and therefore cannot placed under the name of a Corporation, Business or Entity.
10) To Begin the Lease Transfer once the purchase is complete, please complete the "Request For Assignment" document found at www.pcs.gov.sk.ca/cottaging.
11) The present lease expires May 31, 2029. The Lands Branch will choose to transfer the existing lease or re-sign a new 21-year lease.
12) McDougall Auctioneers Ltd. will hold all paid monies until the lease tranfer has been completed.