Open House: Thursday, January 25th
10am - 3pm
Further Information - Terry McDougall
Features and Specifications
2014 16' x 80' SS007 Mobile Home
Located In newer part of Driftwood Mobile Home Park - 2 Driftwood Developments Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
This Is A Beautiful Home which Features A Large Open Floor Plan Among The Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen. The Master Bedroom Is Large with Ample Storage, a Walk-In Closet & a Three Piece En-Suite including a bath tub. This Home is Equipped with Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Asphalt Shingles, Electric Water Heater, Central Air, Vinyl Siding, etc.
Updated Information: No Wheels or Hitch Attached.
Terms & Conditions and Purchaser's Responsibilities
1. The Vendor Reserves the Right to Approve the Bid Price and Does Not Necessarily Need to Accept the Highest and/or Any Bid.
2. 25% Deposit of the Total Sale Price, Including Buyer's Fee and Taxes, is Due to McDougall Auctioneers Ltd within 24 hours upon approval of sale.
3. The Remaining Monies Must Be Paid In Full to McDougall Auctioneers Ltd Within 7 Banking Days After Sale is Approved.
4. The Mobile Home May Remain on Site Upon Approval from The Trailer Park. Rent for The Pad Is Approximately $500 Per Month, Plus Taxes (Purchaser to Verify Rates). The Purchaser Must Be Pre-Approved for Pad Rental Based on Personal Credentials. It Is Mandatory That Bidders Contact the Park Manager to Complete & Sign the Appropriate Documentation, Prior To Bidding. Please direct calls to Phil: (306) 960-1889.
5. The Rental of the Trailer Pad Will Be the Responsibility of the Purchaser from Date of Possession.
6. The Purchaser May Relocate the Trailer, However, the Purchaser will be Responsible for Pad Fees Until the Trailer is Removed and May be Subject to a Notice Period, to be Confirmed with the Park. Terms of Relocation or Onsite Rental Must be Determined and Approved with Park Management.
7. This Mobile Home is Sold Without Any Warranties or Guarantees Pertaining to Condition, Accuracy of Description or Any Other Condition Pertaining to this Asset. Therefore, This Trailer is Sold "AS IS, WHERE IS".
The Final Sale of This Trailer Will Be Subject to the Acceptance of the High Bid by Concerned Parties After the Closure of the Online Auction. For further clarification of McDougall Auctioneers Ltd. 'Terms & Conditions' please scroll to the bottom banner of this page.
8. A Buyers Fee of $1500.00 plus Taxes Will Be Added Onto The Bid Price.
9. If the Mobile Home is purchased for the intention of a personal dwelling, the unit will be tax exempt.
Please contact our office for information on tax rulings concerning company purchase or business use.