Please remember that all sales are final on this auction sale and although we try to represent the item as we see it visible to the naked eye, we STRONGLY recommend manual inspection at the item's location. Please be advised that the purchaser is held accountable for the item(s) contained in each lot. The lot in full must be removed from its location when picked up. If items are left on site, the purchaser will be charged a mandatory disposal fee determined by McDougall Auctioneers ltd.
Features and Specifications
Other Description: Details:
Year: 1995 Atlantis Mobile Home Located at: B-8 Lakeview Trailer Court, Moose Jaw, Sask
Serial No. AV1532 Double Wide Exterior Aged Double Wide Trailer Has Addition of Approx 15' x 8' Aged Windows Throughout Plank Siding Detached Garage Unit on separate lot - NOT Included with home Eves-troughing appears damaged Wear and Tear throughout home. Large Living Space in Addition Piano Included Open Concept Kitchen Dining and Main Livingroom Ample Space for Family and Storage.
Unit Color: White
Terms & Conditions and Purchaser's Responsibilities
1. The Vendor Reserves the Right to Approve the Bid Price and Does Not Necessarily Need to Accept the Highest and/or Any Bid.
2. 25% Deposit of the Total Sale Price, Including Buyer's Fee and Taxes, is Due to McDougall Auctioneers Ltd within 24 hours upon approval of sale.
3. The Remaining Monies Must Be Paid In Full to McDougall Auctioneers Ltd Within 7 Banking Days After Sale is Approved.
4. The Mobile Home May Remain on Site Upon Approval from The Trailer Park. Rent for The Pad Is Approximately $500 Per Month, Plus Taxes (Purchaser to Verify Rates). The Purchaser Must Be Pre-Approved for Pad Rental Based on Personal Credentials. It Is Mandatory That Bidders Contact the Park Manager to Complete & Sign the Appropriate Documentation, Prior To Bidding.
5. The Rental of the Trailer Pad Will Be the Responsibility of the Purchaser from Date of Possession.
6. The Purchaser May Relocate the Trailer, However, the Purchaser will be Responsible for Pad Fees Until the Trailer is Removed and May be Subject to a Notice Period, to be Confirmed with the Park. Terms of Relocation or Onsite Rental Must be Determined and Approved with Park Management.
7. This Mobile Home is Sold Without Any Warranties or Guarantees Pertaining to Condition, Accuracy of Description or Any Other Condition Pertaining to this Asset. Therefore, This Trailer is Sold "AS IS, WHERE IS".
The Final Sale of This Trailer Will Be Subject to the Acceptance of the High Bid by Concerned Parties After the Closure of the Online Auction. For further clarification of McDougall Auctioneers Ltd. 'Terms & Conditions' please scroll to the bottom banner of this page.
8. A Buyers Fee of $1500.00 plus Taxes Will Be Added Onto The Bid Price.
9. If the Mobile Home is purchased for the intention of a personal dwelling, the unit will be tax exempt.
Please contact our office for information on tax rulings concerning company purchase or business use.