Please Be Advised That We Will Be Performing Maintenance On Our Website TONIGHT, Thursday, February 21st, between 8:30 pm and 11:00 pm. Our Website Could Be Down For A Large Portion Of This Time Without Warning.
Terms & Conditions and Purchaser's Responsibilities
1. The Vendor Reserves the Right to Approve the Bid Price and Does Not Necessarily Need to Accept the Highest and/or Any Bid.
2. 25% Non-Refundable Deposit of the Total Sale Price, Including Buyer's Fee and Taxes, is Due to McDougall Auctioneers Ltd within 24 hours upon approval of sale.
3. The Remaining Monies Must Be Paid In Full to McDougall Auctioneers Ltd Within 7 Banking Days After Sale is Approved.
4. The Mobile Home May Remain on Site Upon Approval from The Trailer Park. Rent for The Pad Is Approximately $285 Per Month, Plus Taxes (Purchaser to Verify Rates).
The Purchaser Must Be Pre-Approved for Pad Rental Based on Personal Credentials. It Is Mandatory That Bidders Contact the Park Manager to Complete & Sign the Appropriate Documentation, Prior To Bidding.
5. The Rental of the Trailer Pad Will Be the Responsibility of the Purchaser from Date of Possession.
6. It is the Responsibility of the Purchaser to Arrange Transfer of Utilities within 24 Hours of the Approval of the Sale.
7. The Purchaser May Relocate the Trailer, However, the Purchaser will be Responsible for Pad Fees Until the Trailer is Removed and May be Subject to a Notice Period, to be Confirmed with the Park. Terms of Relocation or Onsite Rental Must be Determined and Approved with Park Management.
8. This Mobile Home is Sold Without Any Warranties or Guarantees Pertaining to Condition, Accuracy of Description or Any Other Condition Pertaining to this Asset. Therefore, This Trailer is Sold "AS IS, WHERE IS".
The Final Sale of This Trailer Will Be Subject to the Acceptance of the High Bid by Concerned Parties After the Closure of the Online Auction. For further clarification of McDougall Auctioneers Ltd. 'Terms & Conditions' please scroll to the bottom banner of this page.
9. A Buyers Fee of $750.00 plus Taxes Will Be Added Onto The Bid Price.
10. If the Mobile Home is Purchased for the Intention of a Personal Dwelling, the Unit will be Tax Exempt.
Please contact our office for information on tax rulings concerning company purchase or business use.
Make: Moduline Industries Ltd Year: 2008 Model: 20985 Serial#: 016-6938 QAI Certification # 68491 Trailer is Approx 20' by 76'
See Final Picture for a Floor Plan of This Unit. Three Bedrooms 2 Bathroom Appliances Included: Fridge Stove, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer. 100 Amp Main Breaker Vinyl Siding Natural Gas / Forced Air Furnace Asphalt Shingles Central Air